Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Its Not AWESOME At All.

The only AWESOME in this movie, its in the title.

Its not good to use someone elses success as a mulet to promote something that isnt really funny and its not well animated.

This take on the GTAIV inconsistences its not clever at all, most of the dialog consist in nonsense cursing and points toward obvious things you could have guessed yourself.

It doesn't contain the formula that makes egorraptor AWESOME movies, well, AWESOME!.

The animation is decent but the character design is weak and rushed. Lets face it, if you hadn't added AWESOME in the title this movie would have gotten half the score it has.

You have some serious ideas going thou, you could try to use them and make something, more, original.

Oney responds:

jesus this is really beginning to bug me. EGO HIMSELF ADMITS HIS CARTOONS ARE BADLY DRAWN. I WASN'T TRYING TO ANIMATE WELL YOU GRAPHICS BITCH.

TooF Military Intel TooF Military Intel

wow, not like the others, but still good

This installment to the TooF series seemed to lack on something the others have, i dont know what it was but anyway i liked it, it was pretty good but some voices i had trouble to hear, like i told you before, you should consider adding subtitles.

Metal Gear Ultima 3 Metal Gear Ultima 3

Have you ever heard of Nanobreaker?

In nanobreaker nanorobots get into the human body and mutate em transforming them in killing machines, kind of like your plot, but anyways nanobreaker sucked so let me get to the point.

The animation in some parts was quite good, but most of it were simple tweens and effects, i mean, you used a limbless hand to do the movement of loading a gun, how hard could it have been to add an arm to it?.

The voices, Ohhhh the voices were good, but the one in the intro telling the story took so much time between lines, it seemed like it was talking to retards or something, that cut out the mood.

The backgrounds had something but yet again most of em were simple one color backgrounds.

The effects were almost nice but in times too exagerated or too lazy, when otacon (atleast i think you made him otacon) blows the "mutant " arm, it seemed too exageradted and it would have been nicer if it had poped off our screens fast, and as an example of a lazy animation take a look at the fire, it didnt look fitting not even for the movie itself.

Im quite a metal Gear fan myself and i can tell you the storyline isnt great nor really creative, i mean nanobots going into the human body, as i told you it has already been done, in nanobreaker (ironically a Konami game), and it sucked in it, i dont see it fitting anywhere else specially metal gear.

i know its your side story, but noone should consider Otacon a fighter, i mean you've seen mgs4 trailers right?, he is hidding on a building while guiding snake with a robot, how brave can that be?.

work on the effects and try to shape more the storyline.

3/5

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

you dont need this

You dont need to reply, the fact that people make parodies is that they are jelous of your success, dont let em get to you as you already got into them.

Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1 Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1

nice animation, and story

Makes the game sound more interesting and fun than a simple RPG, the only problem was the mic with some voice actors, you could feel the static, other than that the art was pretty great and oh my god, i swear i think ive seen a guy with a name in Jigady ragnarok that reminded me of you.

TooF Solid vs Croose TooF Solid vs Croose

SON OF A.!

Toof is becoming such a movement, nice job man, doing great, hope you get a collection soon and we need to talk

MACception responds:

Shunny, sup dude? Try to remember to tell me what you were going to tell me...you simply saying "we need to talk" doesn't sound plesant...is everything cool?

-LP

TooF Losing A Friend TooF Losing A Friend

you should seriously add subtitles

Im starting to love the toofs, but sometimes its hard to hear them ><, the humour is quite unique thou, keep it up and keep toofing :D

TooF Girl Problems TooF Girl Problems

I MISS YO!

OMG this is awesome, the voice acting is pretty neet, weird ass animation but pretty funny, nice job :D

P.S. I miss you dude

MACception responds:

SHUNNY!!!!

I MISS YOU TOO BRO!!!

:( <3 totally man... so much <3

We should talk again sometime. Glad you liked the animation too bro :D

Anime Collab Anime Collab

Son of a....

8 months ....

it took8 months and 4 this?, na jk, good work, and , do i have a special kind of temper?!, lol >.>, so well, start the reviewing

Keicho.- I lov ethe way you color, your bg making talent is just astonishin, thou some of the movements of your character seem kind of odd, like the megaman running cycle, you always managed to do something to forget about those little details.

Mejeh.- I can see an improvement in some parts, i love your unique way of making characters, thou your parts lacked on something, a little more action would havve been great

Astropuff.- Holy Sh...., you were one of my 2 top favorites in this one, you are my inspiration, every movement was fluid, it seems like you really enjoy doing this, your way to make characters look funny, you trully mimic the japanese style, truly enjoyed all of your parts.

Seoul(Ani-X).- one of my reasons to finish my part, this girl inspires me and have helped me in many animations, and in your animation style you truly make the japanese style the best in here, hurray!.

Dan Dark.- Like your characters, but you could really improve that animation, i know there is pottential in you, just keep digging.

Quimera.- Truly amazing drawings, thou you kind of left me wanting more with the Chrono Trigger one , the Yu Yu Hakusho was astonishing, very good, MExico! WEEEEEEE

Shifty55.- Awesome use of the flash 8 filters, amazing drawings, pretty dark, i love it.

Kanekia.- for a first timer, let me say this, your drawings are very professional!, just work a little on your animation

Ginilla.- oh my god, truly Mexican power, and to believe theres someone with such talent living in the same state as i, pretty good, the way you color, the traces of the characters, all came quite nicely.

Genesis Sum,. your2d animation may not be the best but the 3d compesates it!

Spikey Mcruffy.- Next time spend a little more time on your stuff so you have to trace less

Mental Myles.- i love this guy, pretty enthusiastic and up to work, your style has something special, keep practicing.

Forext Xion.- love your drawings and all, good job

Sorry for not saying more but im reaching the limit of characters to write, btw its Saint Seiya Keicho, god damn it >=(

the YuYu the YuYu

Most amazing thing ever done in flash

You must be the most talented animation that has ever gotten Macromedia Flash, the way you manage to make the nature flow as in a real life valley is fantastic.

This has to be the darkest of the brackenwood series (mostly becouse it is placed during the night), the flowing animation of the YuYu is so splendid and fastpased, and it is also good to see that bitey is getting better and better with the time.Splendid choice of music.

You managed to pull a great fantasy movie here , i bow before you, 5/5